American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
23.05.2017, 09:00 - 23.05.2017, 11:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Why is it essential that businesses work with young talents already in kindergarten and primary schools? Businesses are drivers of societal change, often long before politicians and governments, and the successful ones always start with education at the earliest stage. Why do businesses do it, what do they have out of it and how is it linked to their corporate strategy?
Title: Young Talents in Primary schools: Education is the Key.
Join AmCham debate of COO, HR, CSR & Business Directors/Managers to be inspired by others, to share your stories/experiences, to find new ways of cooperation.
- Dagmar Císařovská, BSC Communications Manager, ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia
- Renata Lukášová, Fresh & Tasty Director, Zátiší Group
- Lukáš Nevrkla, Project manager, Channel Crossing
- František Klufa - Executive manager,, Československá obchodní banka
- Petra Tošnarová, Director, Marketing Communication, Avast Software
Areas to be discussed:
- Primary Schools - what they really need from businesses, How we can help?
- Young tanlents/New generation - your company strategy.
- Why did you choose to support this project - is it part of your business or sustainability strategy?
- How is this project linked to your companies business strategy, vision and goals? What KPIs did you specify - what did you want to achieve with this project?
- Was the project solely focused on finding you new employees, or does it have a higher purpose of improving the education system? What are your concrete results?
- How do you implement this project into your companies corporate culture? Do your employees play a big part in the project? Do you have bigger plans with this project? Eg. spreading it nationally, opening new technical fields, using your employees as teachers..?
AmCham Contact person: Renata Paceltová, email@example.com