American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
28.02.2014, 10:00 - 28.02.2014, 12:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Part 1: Pannel presentations
Speaker 1/ Radomil Bábek, Everesta
• Definition and it´s meaning.
• How we can translate it into Czech (looking for the czech equivalents/translations/meanings).
• Types of motivation of moral, ethics, revenge, hate.
• How to deal with whistleblowers, how to cope with them, focus on business side.
Speaker 2/ Petr Klimeš, assistant of senator Libor Michálek and partner in Paul Peters Consulting
• The case study of Mr. Michálek as whistleblower.
• Dealing with the topic of whistleblowing.
• Sharing the experiences (action/reaction/consequences).
• Whistleblowing and Czech Republic?
Speaker 3/ Lee Coles, PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika
Hana Bártíková, PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika
• Whistleblowing - comparison of the topic in the states of Central Europe/new EU members (laws, regulations, restrictions).
Part 2: Discussion, exchange of experience of the participants and pannelists
• Topics to be discussed:
"Company and coruption environment" - how to cope with situation of corruption ?
"Corruption inside company"
"Edward Snowden topic" - leaking of NSA documents - challenging question: "Does he behave like a traitor or a hero ?"
Moderator: Dušan Jílek, Everesta
Duration: 120 min.
Capacity: 40 participants
Target group: Senior and Junior Managers
Register at email@example.com