American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
28.04.2016, 10:30 - 28.04.2016, 12:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
What do salespeople (and entrepreneurs and businesses) must do to succeed with today's customers
· What is the one word that is killing your chances with today's customers and why they say "No" so often.
· What is the mindset that salespeople must adopt to increase their chances of success.
· Why "selling" is not the activity they should expect to be doing 80% of their time (unless they have Marketing handing them over ready-to-buy leads).
· What is missing from salespeople's requests for an appointment or order.
· What is the best reaction to a customer's objection.
· Two skills that should replace the "ability to argue convincingly" when you look for salespeople.
In 90 minutes, Miroslav Princ