American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
29.04.2020, 10:00 - 29.04.2020, 11:00
Online Show on map
- Rewarding employees during the pandemic and Antivirus program
- Tax implications of employee benefits and work from home, including working from abroad
- What to do with employees in the future?
- Employee motivation and remuneration in a post-virus world
- Keeping flexible without losing control: re-imagining the 3 lines of defense both now and into the future
- Evolution of the integrity agenda in the “new normal”
- Martina Kneiflová, Partner, People Advisory Services Leader, TAX Services, EY
- Tomáš Pevný, Senior Manager, TAX Services, EY
- John Wilkinson, Forensic & Integrity Services Leader, CESA Central Cluster, EY
Please register directly at EY form HERE no later than 10 a.m. on Tuesday 28 April. The webinar is free and the invitation can be forwarded to your work colleagues for whom the seminar topic is relevant. All materials and the webinar itself will be in English.
Organised in cooperation with EY, BCC and Canadian Chamber of Commerce CZ.