American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
14.05.2020, 12:00 - 14.05.2020, 13:00
Online - Microsoft Teams Show on map
Join us for moderated discussion upon current hot topics at the labor market, focused on construction & property.
- Sandor Bodnar, Managing Director CZ & RO at Hays
- Slávka Sedláčková, HR Director Central Europe at Skanska
- Martina Schiestlová, HR Director at Deloitte
- Filip Muška, Workplace Strategies Lead at CBRE
- Evžen Dolgunow, Team leader at Construction & Property at Hays
Main topics: to be covered:
- What steps need to be taken by landlords to ensure smooth return to offices
- Impact of COVID 19 on construction and property companies
- Are offices / companies ready for people with various limitations (low immunity system, age group 60+, parents)
- How candidate renumeration expectation changed in past weeks
- Effective ways of how to use redundant people in other sectors (shifting from production to CP or other segments?)
Should you have questions to ask the speakers, please send them ahead to email@example.com.
To join the discussion, please register with your COMPANY LOGINS or write to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will OBTAIN THE LINK TO JOIN.