American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
23.01.2018, 18:00 - 23.01.2018, 20:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Media are crutial source of information and their impact increases even more in time of elections.
Have the journalists become more the copyists than the investigators? And in time of Twitter journalism, is there still space to care about politicians visions and fullfilment of these visions rather than just critisising within the limited amount of characters?
Come to find out about how the news & PR tools are created and how to be able to stick with genuine contect in times of the Czech Republic´s current structure of the media owners.
Areas of discussion:
- Media & Politics (Are Czech journalists really independent and free?)
- Media & its Owners (Are Czech journalists really independent and free?)
- Status of Czech Journalism
- Firms & Media
Panel discussion moderated by Gabriela Bechynska, Corporate & Government Affairs Manager of Mondelez International Czech Republic
- Nora Fridrichová from 168 hodin
- Filip Rožánek from Marketing & Media
- Dalibor Balšínek from Echo Media
- Tomáš Jeník from Euro
IN CZECH LANGUAGE ONLY !
Registration online under the company password or by email at email@example.com.