American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
17.02.2015, 09:00 - 17.02.2015, 10:30
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Regular meeting of IT(IT/Telco/Logistics) committee members.
AGENDA tbc 2 weeks before the meeting
2)Lightning Talks/Edu briefs on:
2.1)Data Protection - Czech Industry Coalition of Data Protection - input from Václav Mach
2.2) redtoo - Edu brief planned for Feb - tbc
3) Events - Under preparation for 1-2Q /2015:
Workshop on Cloud Computing - preparation:
- draft of the event for your comments/inputs, suggestion of speakers is on LinkedIn
- suggested date of event: End March/Beg. April
- Members of IT committee are asked to deliver their inputs /comments before Feb4 - see the draft:
March 25, 2015 9 - 12.00: Innovate or Die: Why Corporations Must Prepare for Positive Disruption/Why corporations start their own incubators/startups, Innovation centers?
REGISTRATION here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Discussion: Startup businesses - What startups need from corporations?, How corporations can help?
Drivers: Ondřej Krajíček/Y Soft, Peter Ludikar/Deloitte, Jeanne Trojan
4) Lightning Talks (Edu Briefs): Topic for the next IT committee meetings - if there is interest
planning for March:
5)Next committee meetings
See full AGENDA attached.
For all member´s representatives interested to discuss new technology, data management, virtualization & topics related.... - and be involved in preparation of new workshops/discussions, articles for web/publications in 2015.
Registration: online or at email@example.com
If you don´t know your password, please send us an email.
AmCham contact person: Renata Paceltova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724184866.