American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
16.02.2016, 09:00 - 16.02.2016, 10:30
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Regular meeting of IT(IT/Telco/Logistics) committee members.
2. AmCham Letter on Strategy
AmCham Strategic priorities - link
Mainly questions related to IT/IT education/Talented people/certifications will be discussed on Janaury´s & February´s committee meetings:
Questions supporting Strategic priorities:.
2) Should university graduates exit university with certain standard skills certifications? If so, what?
3) Can immigration help solve the lack of qualified workers?
4) What will the IT specialist of 2020 need to know?
3. Preparation - planning events/discussion for March/April
- brainstorming new topics
4. Edu Brief on Why all the buzz around the EU General Data Protection Regulation? - by Stanislav Bednář of DLA Piper
Questions fo be opened/for dicussions (20 minutes info & 10 minutes Q&A)
- 1. Why all the buzz around the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- 2. Has it been adopted now? Are these really the final rules?
- 3. To whom does it apply?
- 4. Do the principles stay the same or are we starting over?
- 5. How large are the fines likely to be?
- 6. Will international transfer mechanisms be affected?
- 7. Will we need to appoint a DPO or not?
- 8. How will one-stop-shop change our compliance program?
- 9. What will we need to do in case of a data breach?
- 10. Can we still process personal data on the basis of consent?
- 11. Can we still process personal data on the basis of legitimate interests?
- 12. Will data collection from kids become illegal?
- 13. Will individuals get new rights?
- 14. Will we get new types of sensitive data?
- 15. Does the Regulation still apply if we de-identify our data?
- 16. When will we need to conduct a privacy impact assessment?
- 17. We've always acted as a processor - what will our liability be?
- 18. Is it true the G29 will be dissolved?
- 19. Will the regulators be issuing guidelines or recommendations?
- 20. How far does harmonization really go?
Full AGENDA to be sent to IT committee members 1 week before the meeitng.
Please register for the meeting online under the password or at email@example.com.
If you don´t know your password, please send us an email.
AmCham contact person: Renata Paceltova, 724184866.