American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
5.06.2019, 10:00 - 5.06.2019, 15:00
Brno, Pekařská 53, International Clinical Research Center, Fakultní nemocnice u sv. Anny v Brně Show on map
The International Clinical Research Centre of St. Anne´s University Hospital Brno is a multidisciplinary centre of excellence in translation medical research. The Centre aims on improving health care and the quality of life through linking clinical care, research and development, education and cooperation with the industrial sector.
We would like to invite you for a ICRC workshop on methodologies of testing novel pharmaceuticals:
- novel methodologies of testing pharmaceutical substances
- reporter systems for screening of potential anti-cancer drugs
- technology for testing the selectivity of new potential pharmaceuticals against individual isoforms of human adenyl cyklases
- technology for testing novel pharmaceuticals for neurodegenerative diseases
- few more will be added in 1-2 weeks, we are checking the status
Please register at email@example.com.