American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
25.04.2019, 10:00 - 25.04.2019, 15:00
Brno, Pekařská 53, International Clinical Research Center, Fakultní nemocnice u sv. Anny v Brně Show on map
The International Clinical Research Centre of St. Anne´s University Hospital Brno is a multidisciplinary centre of excellence in translation medical research. The Centre aims on improving health care and the quality of life through linking clinical care, research and development, education and cooperation with the industrial sector.
We would like to invite you for a ICRC presentation on units/facilities:
- clinical pharmacology unit for first-in man clinical trials
- medicinal chemistry unit
- development of small-molecule compounds
- animal centre for preclinical studies
- advanced microscopy facilities
- automated immunochemistry scoring
- manufacturing and testing of cGMP grade cell-based medical products
- biomedical engineering unit
- development and testing of diagnostics technologies and methodologies for cardiology and neurology
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.