American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
5.10.2016, 09:00 - 5.10.2016, 11:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Join representatives of banks, telco and IT companies to answers questions such as:
- Will Banking Follow the Telco pattern? New business models.
- How the digitalization of society breaks borders and what it means for banking business?
- What will happen do cards, both physical and virtualized?
Drivers: Ondřej Gálik of Česká spořitelna & Richard Novák of T-Mobile.
Areas to be discussed:
- Will Banking Follow the Telco pattern? //strong regulation of banks leading to split of strongly regulated infrastructure (core banking), & customer facing/experience business models, consolidation of infrastructure across banks, globalization of infrastructure
- New business models // "Who killed the fees?" Shift from monetization of primary services (accounts, transactions...), to monetizing customer relationship & touchpoints, the same way Googles and Facebooks of today do. Will banks become another type of advertising platform?
- Globalization of banking // will inevitably most banks go more global? How the digitalization of society breaks borders and what it means for banking business.
- Payments revolution // what comes after the cards? Mobile payments? No payments? What uberization will do to payments and payment experience. What will happen do cards, both physical and virtualized?
- How will blockchain change banking? // will we see dramatic change in how we understand currencies, contracts and what services banking will provide built on top of blockchain?
Capacity is limited. For free to AmCham member´s representatives.
AmCham Contact: Renáta Paceltová, email@example.com