American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
17.04.2018, 09:00 - 17.04.2018, 11:00
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Lack of IT people is alarming. We will discuss how IT practitioners can help to educate new generation of IT professionals & train current IT employees. IT Committee meeting will follow.
Topics for discussion:
- Do you have education plan for employees?
- Government or private education organizations or other models?
- Can we support non-governmental education organizations?
- Can we create online materials to educate new generation?
- How to cooperate with school or university?
- Štěpán Bechynský, IT specialist, Microsoft (moderator)
- Ladislav Kučera, CEO Hays CZ, for HR
- Radek Vokál, Senior Engineering Manager, Red Hat CZ, for corporate IT
- Dita Přikrylová, CEO Czechitas, for non-governmental education organization in IT