American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
15.10.2015, 13:00 - 15.10.2015, 14:30
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Dear CSR Committee members,
Your action to be needed - please read bellow the updated AGENDA below:
AGENDA for Oct15 - 1pm - 2.30pm:
A) Nominations for AmCham Wings Awards 2015 - more info at www.amcham.cz - Click HERE ,
- Nominations for Community Leader
- Nominations for AmCham Member
Nominees Forms - in the attachement.
B) Thanksgiving Ball Silent Auction and Future of Prague Lounge - November 21, 2015
a)Thanksgiving Ball Silent Auction
In 2015, AmCham Board proposed to dedicate funds (CZK 200,000) raised during the auction in 2014 for projects which:
· use digital technology to increase public access and participation in local communities and
· support high school and university students’ using technology to solve community problems.
We plan to allocate it in November to promote donations to this year’s Auction.
How CSR Committee Members/all AmCham members can participate:
1. Help us identify and develop projects for Silent Auction donations - please suggest project by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send us short description of the project, school/NGO/town involved in the project, why you recommend this project/why this project should be selected. Send us contacts/email contact/phone to school/project coordinator.
3. Deadline for nomination of the projects - October 20, 2015
b) Thanksgiving Ball Future of Prague Loungue.
The Zofin summer garden will be used to promote NGO projects that support cultural or social projects that make Prague a better place to live.
How CSR Members can Participate:
1. Identify good NGO projects to promote in the Future of Prague Lounge.
2. Suggest NGO projects that support cultural or social projects that make Prague a better place to live.
3. Deadline for nomination of the NGO´s projects - October 20, 2015
C) Nominations for CSR committee Chairperson for 2016
· Nomination period open until October 24, 2015
· An individual, employee of AmCham member company can be nominated by other member or can nominate himself/herself
· Nominations can be sent to Renata Paceltová at email@example.com
· Candidates are supposed to provide their summary and ideas for running and development of the committee
· Chairperson will be elected to serve 1 year term
· Election process will last 4 weeks and the winner has to be approved by the AmCham Board of Directors
D) List of topics suggested for seminars/discussions in the past & new topics to be brainstormed & discussed on October 15
Register to the meetings online (if you don´t know the password, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ) or send an email with registration to email@example.com