American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
6.03.2024, 09:00 - 6.03.2024, 11:00
Prague Show on map
- Czechia should continue to have success in manufacturing, logistics, IT, business center and tourism.
- The country faces several temporary and structural impediments to achieving its potential, especially as an innovative economy.
- The largest obstacle is workforce, which faces both quantity and quality restrictions.
- Manufacturing faces the short-term challenge of dramatically higher energy prices, and the long-term lack of renewable energy sources.
- Housing supply limits both domestic migration to cities (especially Praha and Brno) and immigration
- Research policy is more focused on small scale funding aimed at public institutions than large-scale investments into advanced technology development.
Join us for a session featuring forecasts and industry snapshots. Details of the event will be announced.