American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
22.08.2019, 08:30 - 22.08.2019, 10:00
Štěpánská 623/40, Praha - Nové Město Show on map
- AmCham would like its Leadership Council to address two topics in the coming year: leadership in the community and case studies of exceptional business challenges.
- With increasing political confrontation, should business leaders play a greater role in creating a more stable political environment by engaging with civic groups and addressing the economic impact of political turmoil more publicly? How should they be engaged? What role should organizations like Amcham play?
- Many general managers of AmCham members have successfully navigated major management challenges? Some of these challenges are likely to be faced by other managers in the near future. How can AmCham serve as a platform for sharing these experiences.
- This breakfast will be hosted by Michal Chour of the Alcron and led by Magdalena Soucek of EY, who is AmCham's board lead for this area.
- We would like to hear your ideas on each of the two subjects.
AmCham GM Breakfast - monthly small group sessions - 12 to 15 General Managers including the AmCham President Michal Chour or other representatives of the AmCham Board of Directors. Participants will have a chance to meet key counterparts from the business community and discuss common issues - your business plans for 2019/2020, the possible co-operation with our organization in the future - as well as learn about AmCham strategic priorities & possible cooperation.