American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
23.11.2019, 19:00 - 24.11.2019, 01:30
Slovanský ostrov 226, Prague 1 Show on map
Join more than 300 leaders of the business community in celebrating another year of building economic prosperity on November 23 (Saturday) at the Žofín. This year's turkey and trimmings meal will be followed by the performance of Jan Smigmator and Swinging Quarted and then by Tereza Mašková, the winner of Czech Superstar, who will mix classics with contemporary. The Ball is the perfect setting for thanking business partners and colleagues, and for meeting next year's key business partner.
You can invite your business partners, clients, supporters (both AmCham members or non-members) to your Corporate table.
Program of 2019 Thanksgiving Ball:
- Welcome Reception
- 4-course Thanksgiving Dinner
- Dancing & Listening
- Future lounge at Rytířský sál
- Silent Auction to support projects of One World Many Voices (OWMV)
- AmCham Advocacy Priorities
- Performance: 21:30 - 22:30 Jan Smigmator and Swinging Quartet; 22:45 - 23:45 Tereza Mašková and band (at the main hall), 22:30 DJ Shafff (at the downstairs hall - Rytířský sál)
Corporate Tables - Prices & Promotional package:
- Corporate table A (10 seats) - 1st-4th raw - CZK 62 000,- + 21% VAT or CZK 85 050 (incl. 15% VAT and CZK 10 000 - contribution to One World Many Voices charity program - OWMV)
- Corporate table B (10 seats) - 5th-8th raw - CZK 54 000,- + 21% VAT or CZK 75 340 (incl. 15% VAT and CZK 10 000 - contribution to OWMV)
Corporate tables - Reservation/Registration:
Prior reservation of Patron & Corporate members is open till August 31 - by email at email@example.com
The capacity is limited! Just send an email for more information, prices & promotional package which we offer to Corporate table´s buyers.
Individual tickets will be available after October 1st - for more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors of the event