American Chamber of Commerce
in the Czech Republic
16.02.2017, 09:00 - 16.02.2017, 10:30
AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1 Show on map
Business & Finance committee meeting on Implementing new tools/processes.
AGENDA - full text HERE
- Introduction of members
- Unformal discussion (working level) on Implementing new tools/new processes:- Where to start? Who should lead the process/project? How to talk to the employees?New trends in Automation of internal processes, where we go? - Members from different sectors (Business, Finance & HR leaders) are welcome to join our committee meeting.
- Planning: Creating list of topics for further AmCham seminars & discussions organized by our committee members in 2017: - members are asked to send their suggestions of topics from daily business life linked to Finance, Business/Services by email at email@example.com
- Upcoming events::
- Employee benefits - costs or benefits? - February 28, 9.00am: panelists from different sectors - GMs, CFOs & HR directors will share experiences and best practices - see more & panelists:
- Business&Employment Immigration in 2017 (in Czech) - March 15 - tbc
- Czech National Bank leaving the exchange rate commitment (in Czech) read more
Next Committee meetings - 9.00am: - March 16, April 20. AmCham contact person: Renáta Paceltová, 724 184 866. If you don´t know your password, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org