April 27, 2012
Minutes of HR Committee held on Apr 27
AmCham HR Committee met to discuss and plan upcoming activities, preferably preparation of 2012 Best Office publication. Complete minutes can be found attached.
With regard to Best Office publication members of the committee or other volunteers are asked to (before May 25):
- Opening text - Send proposals of people who might give an umbrella to the whole section; inspirational person who will persuade readers to read the whole HR section. Doesn´t need to be a rep or member company.
- Efficiency checklist - To send comments to the proposed checklist which is attached.
- Recognized best practices - To send suggestions of up to 3 case studies.
- Interviews - To send proposals of interesting people building innovative organization that could be interviewed or proposals of topics that should be covered in interviews.
During May/June 2012 HR Committee will elect its Chairman/Chairwoman for 2012-2013 membership year.
- During 2011-2012 Dagmar Klimtová serves as a chairwoman of HR Committee and her term ends up by the end of June.
- Nominations of yourself or any recommended person can be sent to Lucie Vrbová at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Nominated person should be owner/employee of AmCham member company and be an expert in HR industry) by May 24th.
To receive more information about Committee please contact Lucie Vrbová at email@example.com.
- April_HR Committee_minutes.doc
- 120426 HR function efficiency checklist version 2.doc
- HR section_proposals, ideas.docx