March 27, 2012
Outcome of workshop on How to leverage LinkedIn and Twitter for individuals & company held on March 27
The aim of the workshop was to find out how to set up individual and corporate presence on LinkedIn and Twitter; how to use these social media for marcom purposes - business development, visibility or campaigns. Attendees could explore different possibilities of their personal and company´s marketing usage based on practical demonstration.
To download the presentations please log in under your username and password.
Speakers & content:
LinkedIn: Jan Brázda of Constellation
- Linkedin Demographics and Statistics
- Linkedin for Business Marketing
- Case studies
- Linkedin for Career Management
Twitter: Jana Budíková of JBC Jana Budikova Consulting
- The founders - when and why it was founded, strategy and value of the company, global coverage, priority languages.
- The number and profile of the twitter users in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
- What is the difference between Twitter, LinkedIn and FB?
- Why to use twitter for personal and business purposes?
- How to effectively use twitter for companies and individuals?
- What to be careful about on twitter? As a company and as an individual.
- Companies´ mistakes on twitter and how to solve them - examples.