April 19, 2012
„Becoming a Great Leader” - Videoconference with Linda A. Hill
Date & Time: 14 May 2012, videoconference 15.00 - 18.00, networking and refreshments 18.00 - 19.00
Location: CISCO, V Celnici 1492/10, Prague, (Millennium Plaza)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.elaiprague.cz / tel.: +420 777 292 025
What this conference will bring you:
- You will ready yourself for managing today's toughest business challenges while illuminating
pathways for long-term success.
- You will learn from the insights of faculty experts, the experiences of successful leaders, and the
latest research on management and leadership.
- You will learn how to lead under pressure, champion change, build teams, and develop effective
leadership throughout the organization.
- You will be ready to embrace increasing levels of responsibility - and success - throughout your career.
- You will be prepared for both the risks and the opportunities that accompany new roles.
- You will learn to manage yourself, your team and manage a network.
- You will understand how power and influence work in your organization and build a network of
mutually beneficial relationships to navigate your company's complex political environment.